When carrying out any of the above activities, we:
- Conduct an independent risk assessment into whether the proposed data transfer will provide an adequate level of protection for the rights of the data subjects; and
- If we do not find that there is an adequate level of protection, we put into place adequate safeguards to protect the rights of the data subjects. This is ensured by way of a contractual agreement with any applicable data controller or data processor to whom data is transferred, where possible using the European Commission model clauses in respect of transfers from controller to controller and in respect of transfers from controller to processor. We only engage in transfers of personal data outside the EEA to a country whose data protection laws have not been approved by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for data subjects’ rights if there is an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects. In assessing adequacy, we consider general adequacy criteria and legal adequacy criteria. If our assessment of the ‘general adequacy criteria’ reveals that, in the particular circumstances of the case, the risk to the rights of data subjects associated with the transfer is low, we may consider that an exhaustive analysis of the ‘legal adequacy criteria’ may not be necessary. If a high risk is identified (for example, in the event that the data is particularly sensitive) then a more comprehensive investigation of the legal adequacy criteria would be carried out. The criteria we consider in making the assessment is as set out below:
General Adequacy Criteria:
- The nature of the personal data;
- The purposes for which the data is intended to be processed;
- The period during which the data is intended to be processed;
- The country or territory of origin of the information contained the data;
- The country or territory of the final destination of the information;
- Any security measures taken in respect of the data in the country or territory of destination.
Legal Adequacy Criteria:
- The law in force in the country or territory in question;
- The international obligation of the recipient country or territory;
- The rules or codes of practice which govern the processing of personal data in the third country.
- If adequacy is established by way of our assessment, then we would proceed with the transfer of the data. If adequacy is not established by way of our assessment, then we would seek to enter into a contractual relationship with the data controller or data processor in question to ensure that the security of the data is maintained to our required standards before any transfer takes place.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information we collect automatically:
When you visit the RemoveBounce website or use RemoveBounce Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer or your mobile device.
The information sent to us includes the following: data about the RemoveBounce pages you access, your computer IP address, device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, mobile network information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, and standard web log data and other information.
Information you provide to us:
We will collect and store any information you enter on the RemoveBounce website or provide to us in context of using our site, applications, services, or tools.
When you visit the RemoveBounce website or use RemoveBounce Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you open a RemoveBounce account and use RemoveBounce Services, we will collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as credit card numbers that you link to your RemoveBounce account or provide when you use RemoveBounce Services.
By using RemoveBounce Services you may provide contact information of your prospects or customers such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and IP address for the express purpose of receiving data verification results from RemoveBounce Services. RemoveBounce claims no direct relationship with the individuals whose data it verifies nor does RemoveBounce claim any ownership of any data provided for the purposes of delivering verification services.
RemoveBounce collects information for our clients; if you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
RemoveBounce may also transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
RemoveBounce acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. RemoveBounce has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the RemoveBounce's Client (the data controller). If the Client requests RemoveBounce to remove the data, we will respond to their request within a reasonable timeframe.
RemoveBounce agrees to maintain as confidential all data provided by Users for the purposes of verification, to not disclose data to anyone within our organization without a need to receive it for the specific purpose for which it is being disclosed to us, and to not disclose this data to any 3 rd party except when the 3rd party is an approved contractor helping to deliver RemoveBounce Services or when required to do so by law. In no event shall this data be used to contact any names, email addresses, postal addresses, or phone numbers provided to us for verification.
Information Learned During the Verification Process
RemoveBounce may collect and retain any information learned as a part of the verification process and will use this information to improve system performance, provide fraud management services, and protect users of RemoveBounce Services.
- Authentication and Fraud Detection: In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or RemoveBounce Services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as fulfilling your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
If RemoveBounce is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Information
Upon request RemoveBounce will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You can review, or edit or delete your personal information by logging into your account at https://app.RemoveBounce.com/users/sign_in and clicking on the Account Settings link. You can also close your account by sending an email request to info@RemoveBounce.com. If you request that we close your account we will disable your account in our database but will not fully delete your personal information until we have collected any fees owed, resolved disputes, assisted with any investigations, or taken other actions as required or permitted by law. We will respond to any of these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
RemoveBounce will retain personal data we process on behalf of our Clients for as long as needed to provide services to our Client. RemoveBounce will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you register for a RemoveBounce account or supply us with data for verification purposes.
All credit card information provided during sign-up is transmitted via Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and encrypted in our Payment gateway providers' database. This information is only accessible by those with special access rights to such systems. Anyone with this access is required to keep this information confidential.
Any credit card information supplied will be kept on file in order to process future payments for BV Services rendered. Credit card information may be deleted at any time should you choose to stop using BV Services by sending a written request to info@RemoveBounce.com.
Data Supplied for Verification:
You may also supply data to RemoveBounce as a part of the verification process. Information about how we keep this information secure in both transit and in rest will be sent upon request. Please send an email to Info@RemoveBounce.com to request a copy of RemoveBounce's Data Security document.
RemoveBounce respects your Inbox and will not abuse the email address provided during signup. Email messages will be sent to you for the following purposes:
- To more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To communicate changes to BV products, terms, and policies;
- To send invoices or payment notifications for BV Services rendered; or
- To provide information about changes to your account status.
We use session ID cookies and persistent cookies on our Site and on our platform. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's 'help' file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Technologies such as: cookies or similar technologies are used by RemoveBounce and our analytics or service providers, Google Analytics and Intercom.io. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Contact Us about Privacy Concerns